It's me, bigchef!

Introduce yourself!
Répondre [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bigchef
Pionnier
Pionnier
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It's me, bigchef!

Message par Bigchef » mar. 22 août 2017 14:00

Hello everyone!

YES I WISH TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!

First to introduce myself :)

Father and much anger towards the injustices that exist in this world, I decided to co-found this website with a friend to give you the voice.

Express yourself and denounce what is wrong, so that together we can change the world! :D

We are waiting for you!

Répondre [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Retourner vers « Let's get to know you! »